Tuesday 6 June 2023

Tuesday rain.

 I got up at 6 o’clock and had my breakfast. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and we had a coffee. Then I went up and dressed so we could go to Lidl . When we got home we had our lunch it was a pork pie with brown sauce. We watched a cycle race on tv and then we had a cup of tea and our baths. I didn’t have to cook dinner tonight because my x boss was taking us out for a meal. There was him , his wife, my co workers, Andrew, Andy and his wife, and my husband and I. All 7 of us met at The Lodge North Tuddenham. Oh I forgot Sky the dog. We all had a drink and a starter. H and I shared a plate of cheesy garlic bread, and both had fish and chips for our main course. H had peas with his. It was lovely to see everyone and catch up with every bodies news. It was a really nice evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment