Tuesday 13 June 2023

Tuesday (hot)

 I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing. When it was done I hung it out, I had my breakfast and washed and dressed ready to go to the doctor’s. My appointment was at 8.55. After that we went to Lidl. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away. While I was doing that H made the coffee. We took it outside and sat in the sun for a while. For lunch we had cheese and biscuits with pickle . We were supposed to have bacon butties but I forgot so we will have that tomorrow. H went out again but I stayed in. We watched tipping point and when it was over I went for a short walk, it was only round the block but it took me 21 minutes. The days I don’t bike I will do my walk . We had our baths and then dinner. It was a chicken stir fry and very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment