Friday 2 June 2023

Friday

 We got up as 7 o’clock and had our breakfast. I had toast for a change, with marmalade and butter. After I had finished my breakfast I cleaned my teeth and got ready to go to Tesco’s. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made us a coffee which we had with a cinnamon whirl. I hung  the washing out when I had finished mine. H still isn’t right so we didn’t go for a ride but tomorrow is our eldest granddaughters birthday so we are biking round to hers in the morning. We had a cheese and ham roll with butter and mustard for lunch. This afternoon I worked in the garden. I filled the garden rubbish bin up because they coming tomorrow to empty it. We had pizza 🍕 for dinner tonight I bought a cheese feast pizza from Tesco’s and covered it in cherry tomatoes and slices of chorizo.

No comments:

Post a Comment