Saturday 3 June 2023

Saturday

 When I got up H had already made a pot of tea, so I poured my self a cup and sat and drunk in the conservatory. Our weather was a bit better today but we still had a strong easterly wind. It was our eldest granddaughters birthday today so we decided to cycle round with her card and gift. It was a nice ride but H still isn’t right so we were pretty slow. We had a piece of birthday cake which was lovely and cycled home again. When we got home we had a coffee and a cheese and ham roll. I went and sat in the garden but it was cold. But I want to get a bit of a tan because one of my brothers is on holiday in Cyprus with his wife . When he comes back it’s his birthday (80) and we are going to his party, so I don’t want to be too pale. For dinner tonight we had pork chops, hash browns and baked beans. The chops and potatoes were cooked in the air fryer and the beans I put in the microwave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment