Saturday 17 June 2023

Saturday ( not quite so hot)

 I got up at 6 and had my breakfast in the garden again. It almost felt chilly. H stayed inside, but he had already been out and cleaned the car which was covered in saw dust. I took the dress out of the wardrobe that I wanted to wear today for my brothers 80 ith party. I thought I try it on and it was a good job I did because it didn’t fit me it’s far too big. I have lost a lot of weight so I had to wear another one. We left here at 1.20 . We had a lovely afternoon. It was nice to see my brother and his family and the food and drink was lovely. It was a nice party . We got home at 7 . My feet and ankles were were really swollen by the time we left. I think it’s because I was sitting there for so long. I hope they will be back to normal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment