Thursday 8 June 2023

Thursday.

 I got up first this morning and made a pot of tea. I had 2 eggs for breakfast and a cup of tea. When I had finished I hung the washing out which I had done overnight. Next I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I then went upstairs to turbo and I did an hour, I managed to do 18. 2 miles in 59 . 57 minutes. I dressed when I had done and H went upstairs to turbo, so while he was out of the way I vacuumed all downstairs and the stairs. Tomorrow I am going to vacuum upstairs. We had a coffee and a packet of crisps. I went outside to sit in the sun at 2.15. But it was too cold in our garden and the sun kept going in so I did as well. When I was in ste sun came out again and stayed out. I had a bath and we cooked dinner we had chicken 🍗 drum sticks with new potatoes carrots, green beans, peas and asparagus. It was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment