Tuesday 20 June 2023

Tuesday (rain)

 I got up at 5.40 and made a pot of tea I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and H got up so we had our breakfast. We had to go to our grand daughter’s this morning because it’s her daughters birthday tomorrow she will be 4 they are taking her out for the day so we had to take her card and present round. When we had done that we went to Lidl and it was pouring with rain. Yesterday we went for a bike ride . It was lovely we didn’t go fast because I had a sore knee. When we got to muddy cutting hill the track was closed. They had a huge machine there and they were scraping it, there was also a lorry there so they might be putting some sand down or something. I expect today’s rain won’t have helped. For lunch we had bacon sandwiches. This afternoon I spent in the garden pulling up for get me nots. And for  dinner we had pork ribs , corn on the cob and chips all cooked in the air fryer. Tomorrow we hope to go out on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment