Friday 16 June 2023

Friday (hot)

 I got up at 5 past 6 and went outside and sat at our picnic table and had my breakfast. It was really nice , the birds were singing and there was a lovely cool breeze. I hope to do it again tomorrow. Today H had to go to hospital for the results of his heart rate monitor. When we got there they took him into a cubicle and he had an E.C.G. Next he saw the doctor who said the ECG was ok and he talked him through the heart rate monitor results,and it all seems fine. We went from there to Tesco’s. When we got home we had a coffee and an apple and cinnamon puff. We also ate them outside. We sat in the sun for a while then I went  for my walk round the block . When I got back we had our baths and then dinner ribs with potato wedges and peas and tomatoes. Strawberries and cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment