Thursday 29 June 2023

Thursday (rain)

 I couldn’t sleep last night ,it was too hot. After breakfast I vacuumed all downstairs and then dusted. I did some clearing up and made a loaf of bread. For lunch we had cheese and biscuits and at 2 o’clock I went out for a walk. I did my normal walk but I had to go to the letter box first and I also sat on a seat and watched 2 magpies. As I walked along the grass next to the road a deer 🦌 popped out of the hedge right in front of me . It wasn’t a muntjac. When I got home we went out into the back garden and dug up a shrub that was looking past it’s best. After that it was time for tipping point and after that I had a bath and washed my hair. Then I got dinner, steak pie, potatoes and cauliflower. No 2 son is coming home tonight for a long weekend. Tomorrow I have to go to hospital so I don’t expect to sleep much tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment