Wednesday 25 October 2017

Wednesday.

I got up at 5, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed 2 beetroot sandwiches for my lunch with 2 tomatoes and a bottle of water. I did a few rows of my knitting, hung out the washing and made the bed. I packed my bag dressed and got ready to go to work. It rained all the way there but soon stopped when I walked up the field. I had to do 8 boxes of leeks, 72 bunches of carrots and then go weeding. I didn’t weed for long because Andy came to get me to help wash and pack everything. We then had our lunch and went back up the field together to pick and trim turnips and swedes we did it till 3*30 which just left time to wash and pack them all. I don’t have to go again till Monday!! A nice long weekend 😊. When I got home I had a nice cup of tea waiting for me. I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had pork slices, potatoes, grilled tomatoes, and fried onions. It’s been a hard day and I am worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment