Wednesday 18 October 2017

Wednesday.

I managed to stay in bed till 7 this morning, I expected it to be raining but it wasn’t we had our breakfast and a coffee then I wrote an email to my brother in New Zealand. H had a Spanish lesson this afternoon so he thought he had better do a bit of revision and while he was doing that I went outside to do a bit of clearing up in the garden. I half filled my garden rubbish bin and I have another week to finish it. H called me in for a coffee and we had a corned beef sandwich with brown sauce. When H got ready to go for his lesson I went with him part of the way and then got on to the cycle track to go for a short ride. I was going to go to Whitwell and back but by the time I had done a bout 8 miles it began to rain so I turned back. At one point I came across so many chestnuts 🌰 I just had to stop and pick some up. When H got back he put our bikes away and made us a coffee. I had a bath and then got dinner, we had Cornish pasties, carrots,cauliflower and new potatoes. I have to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment