Thursday 5 October 2017

Thursday.

I didn't wake up till 6 this morning so it was a bit of a rush. I put on a load of washing, had my breakfast and packed my lunch. I dressed, made the bed and got ready to go to work. I had to do 20 bunches of golden beetroot, 30 bunches of purple ones, then 120 bunches of carrots and 23 bunches of purple ones. Then I helped the men pick 2 boxes of loose carrots and 2 boxes of parsnips. The men went down to the yard to wash and pack stuff and I sat in the field and had my lunch. I then went on to the leeks and I had to have 6 boxes, I had 4 when Andy joined me, after they were done we had to harvest 2 boxes of  swedes and 2 boxes of celeriac. We washed everything and it was 4 o'clock so I left the men to pack it all and I came home. I had a cup of tea and a bath then I cooked dinner, pork slices with cauliflower,purple carrots and potatoes. I have tomorrow off so I will be able to get some housework done. H hung the washing out for me and got it all dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment