Sunday 8 October 2017

Sunday.

Yesterday I didn't blog!! We had my brother and sister in law to dinnerand when they left it was my bedtime. We had a nice evening,it was nice to catch up. This morning I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast I hung the washing out, emptied the dishwasher and put on a loaf of bread. At 10.30 we got ready to meet out Daugter and son in law to go for a ride along the track to Reepham station where we had a coffee and a natter before riding back home. The track was pretty muddy after yesterday's rain but we all really enjoyed it. (21 miles for us ) but further for the other two who had to get to ours in the first place. H hosed our bikes down when we got back while I made coffee and sandwiches. We didn't do much this afternoon, H watched tv 📺 while I read a book. For dinner we had some leftover chicken in wine to which I added sausages and more potatoes, it was tasty. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment