Saturday 14 October 2017

Saturday. o

H woke me up at 6. 30, I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I dressed as soon as I had finished and we went shopping. When we got back H made us a coffee and then went up to ride 75k on his turbo. I put on a second load of washing, made a loaf of bread, unpacked all the groceries, put them away and hung out the washing. After that I went to my butchers in the car and on the way back I went to the chicken farm for eggs. When I came back H was downstairs, I was surprised because he should have still been riding but he said his computer crashed so he couldn’t carry on. We had a Stilton topped pork pie for lunch with a coffee and watched a cycle race from Turkey.  I washed my hair and got the washing in, nice and dry again. I have been knitting all afternoon and for dinner tonight we had belly pork with peas and a huge chunk of cheese and garlic bread instead of potatoes, it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment