Monday 2 October 2017

Monday

I got up at 5 because I couldn't sleep and sat and knitted till 6 when I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed 2 cheese and lettuce rolls for my lunch with 2 tomatoes and a bottle of water. I hung my washing out, made the bed, dressed and went to work. I had to pick 36 bunches of carrots, 30 bunches of beetroot and trim 3 boxes of leeks. After coffee break I had to do 60 bunches of spring onions and then go back for leek trimming for the rest of the day. Andy collected me and the leeks at 3.30 so we could wash and pack them before home time. When I got home we had a cup of tea and I had a bath. When I came down I cooked dinner, salmon, potatoes, leek and cauliflower. H poured a glass of wine to go with it. I have now come upstairs to watch my soaps, I hope I can stay awake for them. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment