Monday 30 October 2017

Monday.

I got up at 5*35, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hard boiled an egg and made a salad for my lunch. I dressed made the bed etc and went out to hang out my washing only to find that it was raining.! At work I had to pick 48 bunches of carrots and then trim leeks till lunch time when Andy took me down to wash and pack them. After all that was done we both went back to leeks and trimmed them till 3*30 when we went to wash them and I helped to pack them till it was my hometime. When I got home I had a cup of tea, a bath and then sorted dinner, chicken curry. I don’t have to go again till Thursday. It was strange leaving off and having to put my headlights on. It was quite cool today in the field but we didn’t get any more rain and H hung my washing out and got it dry for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment