Friday 20 October 2017

Friday.

We both got up at 7, I put on a load of washing and made the tea while H sliced off the bread for our toast. We had breakfast and then a coffee. I couldn’t hang the washing out because it was raining. H went up to study his Spanish and after I had swept the kitchen floor and cleared up a bit I caught up with my emails. I took H up a coffee and then I made some chocolate buns with chocolate chips. Next I made some vegetable soup for lunch. After H had eaten his he went up to ride a race on his turbo trainer. He hadn’t been up there long when the doorbell rang and it was our daughter, she had come round to bring us a bottle of bubbly and a box of chocolates for our 58th wedding anniversary tomorrow. We had a cup of tea and a nice chat. When she left I washed my hair and H poured us a glass of wine,( not out bubbly, that’s for tomorrow and is cooling in the fridge.) I did a little of my knitting before getting dinner, we had quiche with potato wedges and mushrooms. Tonight I will watch my soaps including the last episode of cold feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment