Wednesday 22 March 2017

Wednesday.

We both got up at 6.30 and had toast for our breakfast. H burned his and I can still smell it. After breakfast we had a coffee and I did the ironing and a bit of housework. H went for his Spanish lesson at 10.30 and I changed to ride on his turbo trainer. I rode 17.3 miles in the first hour but carried on to do 20 miles in 1 hour 9 minutes. As soon as I had finished I had a shower and made us each a salad for our lunch. We watched a cycle race this afternoon on tv and for dinner tonight we had a pasta bake. It was very nice, mince, leek, spring onions, mushrooms, tomato, peas, and a tin of tomatoes. I did mixed pasta, shells etc. However I would rather have had last nights meal again. Our youngest son is in Grease on a climbing holiday for a month, I had some lovely photos this morning, and our daughter and all her family are in New York, they have all gone there to celebrate her 50 th birthday which is tomorrow. So tomorrow they are going to the Statue of Liberty and they have tickets to go right up into the torch. Tomorrow I have to work worse luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment