Tuesday 28 March 2017

Tuesday.

I managed to lay in bed till 650 when I came down, put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast for breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung out my washing. I made the bed, read a chapter of my book and then we got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. We rode 37 miles and it was lovely, most of it was off road. We cycled all the way to Aylsham along the track and on the way back we stopped at a cafe where we had a coffee, I had a Stilton and red onion scone and H had a slice of flap jack and a fruit shortcake. The sun shone most of the way round and there was very little wind. We had a shower when we got home and watched a cycle race on tv. For dinner we had sausages, potato wedges, mushrooms, fried onions and fried eggs. I got all my washing dry yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment