Saturday 4 March 2017

Saturday ,

Our son got home yesterday at midnight, I waited up for him but H went to bed. He is looking well and hasn't brought the flu with him this time. I got up at 6.30 this morning and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast ( toast). H was up just after me. As soon as breakfast was over we got ready and went for our weekly shop. We unpacked and put everything away when we got back and had a coffee. Our son came down and cooked his own breakfast, I hung out my washing as soon as the rain stopped. The two men then messed about with bikes, changing chains, cassettes and gear cables etc. They said it was too cold to do it outside so spread an old sheet on the kitchen floor and did it there! I couldn't do anything much so I sat and read a book my daughter had lent me, it was so good I couldn't put it down. When the men had finished I made lunch, a bacon sandwich for H and a salad for D and me. We washed it down with a coffee and when his lunch had settled son went off climbing for the afternoon at the local climbing centre.for dinner we had gammon steaks, corn on the cob, peas and chips and fresh pineapple for pudding. After dinner the men began to watch a film with aliens in it ( rubbish ) so I finished my book and I have come upstairs to write my blog and  watch midsummer murders.

No comments:

Post a Comment