Wednesday 8 March 2017

Wednesday

I got up at 5.50and put on my usual load of washing before making my porridge. After breakfast we had a coffee and I dressed, made the bed, a loaf of bread and did s bit of clearing up. H had a Spanish lesson this morning and he was going in the car but it brightened up and he decided to cycle there so I changed into cycle gear and went part of the way with him. When I left him I went for a bit of a ride and did 21.8 miles. I found it hard work, the wind was strong without H to shelter behind. He got home soon after me and we had a pot noodle, a coffee and a hot cross bun. We watched a cycle race this afternoon, had a bath and then a cup of tea. For dinner tonight we are going to have a Cornish pastie with potato wedges,cauliflower and carrots.
I forgot to say that on Sunday my son and I played our usual 3 games of cribbage and, joy of joys, I won 2 of the 3 games. It made my weekend.😀After I pruned my roses yesterday I fed them all and also my camellias. It then rained overnight and it was enough to wash the fertiliser in.

No comments:

Post a Comment