Monday 20 March 2017

Monday.a

I got up at 10 to 6, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I did a load of washing, packed my lunch and got ready to go to work. I had to trim leeks till lunch time when Andrew came along,picked up the 14  boxes I had filled and took them and me down to the yard. We had our lunch and washed and packed them all. We then went back to the carrots and filled two boxes which we then washed and packed. By the time we had put everything away it was almost time for me to go home. My boss is on holiday and Andy is in charge so he took me to the greenhouse to show me what I have to do on Thursday.(I now have to do 2 days this week ). By the time I had been shown all this it was time for me to go home. We had eggs beans and chips for dinner. My back is still painful but work hasn't made it any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment