Saturday 25 March 2017

Saturday.

H came in and woke me up this morning, I was sound asleep. We had our breakfast and then we went out to do our weekly shop. H bought me a new kettle for Mother's Day!! I unpacked as soon as we got back while H boiled the kettle to clean it out and then again for a cup of coffee. We then changed to go out on our bikes. We did our usual ride along the track to the cafe for coffee and cheese straws. I was lovely at the station, we were sheltered from the wind and full in the sun at our table outside so we sat there for ages chatting and watching the world go by. We just had cream crackers for lunch with cheese and I changed into my shorts and went into the garden to do a bit of weeding in the sun.H  worked on our daughters bike, he cleaned it all up and then put on a new cassette and chain. We watched a cycle race in Spain which ended in a town that we have cycled to a couple of times ourselves, so that was nice. For dinner tonight we had duck, cauliflower, leek and potatoes, for desert we had lemon cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment