Friday 31 March 2017

Friday.

We both got up at 7 this morning and I put on a load of washing while H made a pot of tea. He had toast and I had porridge. After that we had a coffee and I hung my washing out. We tidied up and I made the bed and dressed. We then went into the garden and H cut the front and back grass while I did a bit of weeding. At 10.30 we had a coffee with a cheese and ham sandwich. We carried on with a bit of sifting of our soil heap and killed over a hundred of the horrible little white grubs. The heap is slowly getting smaller. When I came in I made some vegetable soup, onion, celery, broccoli and potatoes with a vegetable cube. It was nice a very dark green. I have got all my washing dry again. For dinner tonight we are having jacket potatoes, salmon, mushrooms and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment