Thursday 9 March 2017

Thursday

we got up together this morning and had our breakfast. I put on a load of washing and after I had hung it out we had a coffee. At 9.30 H went up to turbo and I went outside and worked in the garden. We had a coffee break at 11 and I went back outside till 1 when I went back in again and made tuna and beetroot sandwiches for lunch. I continued in the garden till 3.30 and when I went in I took the washing in with me all lovely and dry. I am really pleased with what I have done out there. For dinner i made a spaghetti boll which was delicious. I wore my shorts all day in the garden, they were ones I had last year which fitted me well but this morning even zipped and buttoned up I could just pull them down, they are miles too big! I had to tie them up around my waist. BONUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment