Thursday 16 March 2017

Thursday

I am starting off with a bit that I meant to say yesterday. I cycled all that way all on my own and didn't have a clue where I was most of the time so if I had punchcard I would not have been able to tell H where he was so he could have come to my rescue. Well, when I got home I lent my bike up against the wall and later on when we went to put it away my tyre was flat as a pancake.! How lucky was I? This morning H mended it for me.
I got up at 6.40, had porridge for breakfast and did a load of washing. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out. At 9.30 a man came round to put a new element into my oven, it blew a couple of weeks ago,I was still able to use the oven on fan mode but it's great now it's all sorted. I made some soup for lunch which was nice and this afternoon I spent more time in the garden. For dinner tonight we had a pork and apple burger, potato wedges, mushrooms, eggs and peas, it was very nice. H rode on his turbo and did 46.7miles!!! Tomorrow I have got the dreaded dentist.!

No comments:

Post a Comment