Monday 12 March 2018

Monday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing then I had porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and I helped H move our sideboard. It was hard and took ages. It’s so heavy we had to empty it first and stack all the crockery on the table, I still couldn’t pull my side out because my back is still painful so H ended up doing it on his own. We had a coffee and began to carry things upstairs. At 10 I got ready to turbo, I rode for an hour and a bit. In the hour I did 20.3 miles. I have never been so hot! I only wore my shorts and vest with the window wide open and was boiling!! I had a shower, read a chapter of my book and then sorted lunch, we had a corned beef sandwich, a slice of cake and a cup of tea. I had hung my washing out earlier but when I looked out of the window it was raining! I got my washing in again and it was as wet as it was when I hung it out. For dinner tonight we had pork chops, broccoli, carrots and mashed potato with gravy. It was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment