Monday 26 March 2018

Monday.

I got up at 7.15 and made a pot of tea. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, egg tomato and corned beef, it was lovely. When the washing was done I hung it out and we had a cup of coffee. I cleaned the kitchen, toilet and bathroom floors and did a bit of dusting and it was time for me to turbo. I did an hour and a bit and when H was riding I spent a couple of hours in the garden pruning the roses and weeding. For lunch we had a cheese sandwich with celery and another coffee. This afternoon we watched a cycle race on the television. I read a couple of chapters of my book and for dinner we had cod in breadcrumbs, baked beans and a jacket potato. Just before dinner our no 2 son rang from Greece, he is enjoying the climbing end the beautiful scenery. This morning we had a phone call from Aldiss to say our furniture has arrived and it is being delivered Thursday morning. We are really looking forward to it, we will be able to move again in the bedrooms which are full of all the things that were in our old cupboards. We should be able to get it all sorted before Easter 🐣.

No comments:

Post a Comment