Wednesday 28 March 2018

Wednesday.

We got up just before 7, I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast.H had toast and I had an egg, tomato, mushroom and a slice of corned beef, delicious. We had a coffee and then H shaved his head and his face while I cleaned my best boots. We got ready to go to Philips funeral. First we went and picked up No 1 son and his wife and then on to the crematorium. It was pouring  with rain and cold with it. It was a nice service and there were so many people there. We met our daughter there and when we went to the wake I went with her because I knew where the place was, plus I wanted a ride it her week old Mercedes. Our youngest son is out of the country so was unable to join us. The wake was nice and I know Phil would have loved it, all his little old ladies in the complex where he lived had put on an amazing spread and everyone was so friendly. It turned so cold that when we arrived the rain turned into hail and there was even some snow flakes mixed in making patterns on the windscreen. When we got home again we had a coffee and a bath then dinner. Tomorrow our new furniture should arrive so we are looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment