Friday 23 March 2018

Friday, My daughters birthday

We got up at 6.15 and as we were nice and early we decided to do our weekly shop today instead of tomorrow. We unpacked and put it all away, had a coffee and then we went to Cawston so we could find the bowls club where my brother in law’s wake is being held. We found it without any trouble. When we got home again I went up to turbo for an hour. In the hour I did 21.3 miles. H rode for an hour next and did23.2 miles,so almost 2 miles more than me.  This afternoon we went to give our daughter her birthday present and card. She was still at the hairdressers when we arrived with her eldest daughter but her youngest daughter was home and entertained us till the other 2 returned home.  For dinner we had beef in red wine with mushrooms and baby onions. With it we had broccoli, carrots and green beans. Strawberry trifle for pudding washed down with a small glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment