Sunday 25 March 2018

British summer time begins.

I got up at 7.20 then altered my clocks and half the morning had gone!! I had a fried egg and tomato for my breakfast and decided to fry a slice of corned beef too, I had forgotten how it melts when fried!! However it was such a tasty meal I shall have it again tomorrow. We had a coffee and ad 9.45 i got ready to turbo. I did a nice steady ride while the Archers omnibus was on. I rode 24.4 miles, so this week I have done over 90 miles again. I will be glad when it’s nice enough for H to do an outdoor ride because I want to go out but it’s not much fun on your own. When I finished my ride we had a coffee and a hot cross bun. For lunch we had a salmon sandwich with celery. I had a bath and washed my hair then we watched a cycle race in Spain, it was in Barcelona and we had cycled on lots of the bits when we were there. For dinner tonight we peppered steak with new potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and leeks. Just yogurt for pudding again.

No comments:

Post a Comment