Thursday 8 March 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 6.40 and put on my usual load of washing before making my bowl of porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out in lovely sunshine ☀️. I came back indoors and cleaned my teeth and the sky turned black so I had to go out and get all my washing in again. At 10 am H got ready to go for his Spanish lesson. He had just left when his sister rang to keep us up to date with the funeral arrangements. They are all going well, the order of service is sorted, plus the wake and everyone wants to help because Philip as such a lovely man. After I had spoken to her I went up to turbo, I had a steady ride and managed to do 30.5 miles before H got back so I had my exercise. We had a fried egg sandwich and a coffee for lunch and for dinner tonight we had sausage
‘ eclairs ‘ from a butchers in Aylsham and they were very tasty. With them we had sprouts, cabbage,potatoes and leeks. Our youngest granddaughter had a brace fitted to her top teeth today she sent me a lovely photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment