Saturday 24 March 2018

Saturday..

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing and a loaf of bread. My loaf turned out well and I told H he is not allowed to make another. Yesterday was not the first time he had forgotten to put all the liquid in and the loaf comes out like a brick! I hung out the washing and we had a coffee. H went up to turbo and I went outside and gardened for 3 and a half hours. When H finished I came in and we had lunch, a salad baguette and a cup of tea. This afternoon we watched a cycle race on tv and for dinner we had an M& S pizza with a side salad with a yogurt for pudding. I did a bit of knitting while the race was on and relaxed in a nice hot bath when it was over. I am happy because Cambridge had a double win in the boat race. Both the men and the women won.

No comments:

Post a Comment