Thursday 29 March 2018

A good day.

I had a dreadful night, I just couldn’t get to sleep, I had so many things going round in my head. I finally got to sleep just after 4 am and H woke me up at 6 because we had a lot to do. We had our breakfast, I stripped the bed and put on a load of washing. We had a coffee and then I dressed so we could get our old furniture out of the garage ready for the men to take away when they brought the new furniture. It’s a good job we did get up and get on because I was just in the garden hanging out the washing and they arrived, it wasn’t even 8.30. It looks nice and we are very pleased with it. I have begun bringing all the things downstairs again and filling the new cupboards and drawers. We had poached eggs on toast for lunch, H had a ride upstairs this morning and I went up for an hour and a bit this afternoon. We had our baths and I cooked dinner. I had forgotten to take anything out of the freezer this morning so we had fish pie which I could cook from frozen. We just had a tin of baked beans with it and it was nice, a hot cross bun for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment