Tuesday 27 March 2018

Tuesday.

What a miserable day! We got up at 7 and had our breakfast,H had toast and I had egg tomato and corned beef which is what I am hooked on at the moment. I did a bit of housework and wiped all the skirting boards and the sides of the stairs etc,we had a coffee and H went up to turbo. I made a loaf of bread. When he finished I made us a coffee and toasted hot cross buns. We had a game of scrabble and for lunch we had cheese on toast and a ‘ cup a soup ‘ at 2 I went up to the pain cave for a ride. I did 24 and a bit miles. It seemed extra hard work this afternoon for some reason. I am not riding tomorrow and I think the rest will do me good. I had a bath when I finished and then cooked dinner. It was a pork and lamb casserole with onions, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms celery and cauliflower. It’s very tasty and there is enough tomorrow too. Tomorrow is my brother in law’s funeral so it’s not going to be a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment