Friday 30 March 2018

Friday.

We got up at 6.20 and had our breakfast. I had a hot cross bun put H had his usual, toast. I put on a load of washing, dressed etc and we went grocery shopping. Now because we always go on Saturdays as a rule I have been thinking it’s saturday all day!! When I had finished unpacking and putting it all away I hung out the washing while H made the coffee. We had a jam and cream do nut with it, yum. I changed into my shorts and rode 23.5 miles on the turbo trainer and when I finished H rode the same distance but much faster. I intended to have a steady ride because I had a very sore knee and it did the trick because it’s been fine since. When he finished we had a corned beef sandwich with brown sauce and a cup of coffee for lunch. This afternoon I made a loaf of bread and a chocolate sponge with chocolate buttercream, it turned out well , we tried a slice with a cup  of tea and its delicious. For dinner tonight we had pasta with chicken etc and a glass of wine. I am still sorting out stuff from upstairs and putting it all away, we didn’t realise we had so much rubbish. For example I threw away 14 bottles of nail varnish!!! I still have 7 I am keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment