Wednesday 10 February 2016

Wednesday

After all my normal chores I sat and knitted while H was on his turbo trainer. I managed to finish the little coat so now all I have to do is sew it up and get 3 buttons. I have enough wool left over for bootees. When H had finished he showered and we went off to Fakenham for a pub lunch. We both had potato skins for starters with mushrooms, cheese and onion. Then H had ham, 2 eggs, peas and chips and I had the same but swapped the ham for sausages. We had a cider and a coffee. There were some lovely puddings on the menu -/: sticky toffee pudding, spotted dick, bread and butter pud, etc.etc. But we were too full for any of them. We had a wander round the shops and then came home again. For tea all we had was a large mug of tea and 2 biscuits. Oh and a glass of wine. So I have had a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment