Friday 12 February 2016

Friday

H had to wake me up at 6.20 so I could have my breakfast before we went shopping. I dressed and by the time I was ready so was my toast and cup of tea. He had toasted me a slice of the fruit and malt loaf he made yesterday, I spread it with butter and it was lovely. I did the shopping, took it back to the car, put it in the boot and then we both went in to get our passport photos. ( we have to renew them )  we both look awful on them but I actually look better than the one I had 10 years ago!!! We came home unpacked etc. and had a coffee with a hot cross bun. We then changed to go out on our mountain bikes along the track. We rode 18 miles in just over an hour and a half. When we got back we came in and I put the kettle on and by the time it took me to put 2 cups of water in it had begun to pour with rain. We were so lucky to get round in the dry and back only minuites before it started. We had a sandwich and a cup of soup, it stopped raining and H went out to clean the car. While he was doing that I emptied the dishwasher, made a loaf of bread and also a ' boiled ' cake. Then I tidied the kitchen and made us each a coffee. Our clean car looks nice.
For dinner tonight we are having sausage and chicken pasta bake which I will be making from scratch when my cake is out of the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment