Tuesday 9 February 2016

Tuesday

I woke up with a blinding headache and dreadful earache in my right ear. I had earache when I went to bed last night and put it down to the strong wind. I took 2 paracetamol and had my breakfast. I felt horrible and thought there was no way I would be going out on my bike. When my washing was done I hung it out and then as I was up and about I washed up the pots and pans, I began to feel a bit better so I swept the kitchen floor and then wiped all my cupboard doors and worktop's. I filled our bird feeders and dusted all downstairs. We had a coffee and I felt fine so we got ready to go out on our bikes. I put cotton wool in my ear just to be on the safe side and we rode 32 and a bit miles.  H wasn't keen to go because it was a bit too cold for him but I think he is glad we went. I loved it, we cycled to Aylsham but a longer route than we have been using. When we came back we had cheese and biscuits for lunch and a coffee and hot cross bun. My washing was dry, bonus. For dinner tonight I am cooking a roast, chicken, roast and mashed potatoes, carrots, cabbage and gravy with batter puddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment