Saturday 27 February 2016

Saturday

It's been a nice day for me. I didn't get up till 7.30 and by then H had made a pot of tea, stacked and started the dishwasher and eaten his breakfast. I was really pleased about the last bit because he had had porridge. I fancied porridge for my breakfast but if I had seen H's bowl full it would have choked me off! His is so thick you almost have to cut it with a knife and because he adds jam or honey it's always a dirty grey. Anyway I put on a load of washing and hung it out when it was done. We then sat and read till our son came Down ( 10 am ). After he had also had porridge we all got ready and went for a ride along Marriotts way on our mountain bikes. It was lovely while the sun was out but the second it went in it was freezing. It was 18 and a bit miles so enough excersize for today. We had bacon sarnies for lunch and a slice of choc' sponge. This afternoon we watched rugby and I made a beef stew for dinner. My washing was all lovely and dry when I brought it in. We had a bottle of wine between us and then they started to watch a film I didn't like the look of so I came upstairs to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment