Tuesday 31 March 2015

Really windy Tuesday

I managed to stay in bed till 6.20 H was already up. We had our breakfast, tea and toast,watched a cycle race and had a coffee. We then got ready to go out on our bikes. The wind was horrific, the worst I have ever ridden in. We saw several trees down,one right across the road. All the roads were covered in debris and I wore my helmet for fear of falling branches. The side winds were the scariest because they knocked you either into the road or into the ditch. When we got home I was exhausted. My garden seems to have come awake all at once. I have so many flowers out now it's beginning to look lovely, and it smells great when the sun is out. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch and dinner was quiche with new potatoes,mushrooms,peas and sweetcorn. 
A few photos of my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment