Wednesday 25 March 2015

Breezy Wednesday

We both had a lie in this morning and didn't get up till 6.30. Toast for breakfast, I put on a load of washing and when it was done I hung it out. We decided to go out on our bikes and went to Aylsham then round to Blickling and home. A chicken crossed the road in front of us !!! I guess it wanted to get to the other side! Also a partridge flew across in front of us almost hitting H in the head. We got rained on once but it was only a few spots. There was a very strong wind, head wind out and tail wind home. When we got back I checked my times on " strava " and discovered that for my age group ( 65plus ) I am fastest woman on almost every segment that I have ridden. As I am over 10 years older than that I guess there aren't many old women riding bikes in my area, if there are they must all be slow. It's great exercise and I recommend it.when I began i suffered with my knees but I carried on and now my knees are in perfect condition and I am as fit as a fiddle.
For lunch we had a cheese sandwich with a packet of crisps and for dinner tonight we have got a sausage,a burger,a fried egg, chips,mushrooms, peas and bread and butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment