Wednesday 1 April 2015

Wednesday work

Today was quite a change for me because instead of spending most of the day on leeks I had several different jobs. First I filled 3 boxes with loose carrots and then I had to pick rhubarb, the first this season. We then washed and packed the carrots and some parsnips which took till ten and coffee break. Next I went into the greenhouse and picked 30 bunches of radishes, also the first of the season. I stayed in the greenhouse and filled 100 pots, I put runner bean seeds in 50 and courgette's in the rest. I then filled 9 trays to sow more seeds, sweetcorn, peas and Chinese celery. I ended the day back on carrots,4 more boxes and just had time to wast them before home time. We had spaghetti Bolognese for dinner today, it was very tasty, I made it with an onion,chopped carrot, mushrooms, a tin of tomatoes, an oxo cube and minced beef.
The pictures are of some trays of plants that I did earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment