Tuesday 17 March 2015

Tues

I managed to lay in bed till 6.30 this morning!! I put on a load of washing and had porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and H got ready to go out on his bike. I decided not to go because of my "lump". It's very painful and inflamed but is itching like crazy. I wish it would come up and burst, at least that would relieve the pressure. I did go out into the garden and plant all my lovely new plants I was given on Mother's Day. While I was out there H came back, he had cut his ride short because he got rained on. It didn't rain at home at all. Our garden is so dry I used a whole water butt watering it. We had cheese on toast for lunch and lasagna and baked beans for dinner. Every weekday we just have yogurt for desert but I make something " proper "at weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment