Saturday 14 March 2015

Lazy day

When I woke up this morning I felt unwell, quite sick,I think it's due to the antibiĆ³ticos. So I told H I wouldn't be going out on my bike. He then didn't bother to go either.i couldn't eat any breakfast but  I had a couple of cream crackers later on and felt a bit better. By lunch I was fine and had a bacon sandwich. I think my cyst is already a bit less painful.no2 son arrived just before midnight last night and he looks well after his climbing holiday in Spain.( he has come home for Mother's Day) no1 son rang this afternoon and he is coming round tomorrow afternoon. Daughter and our 2 granddaughter's are coming round in the morning. I will have to do a bit of baking first thing. We had steak and onion pie for dinner with cauliflour,sugar snap peas mashed potatoes and gravy. We had a really nice bottle of wine which our son brought home from his holiday with our meal but I probably should not have had any with my medication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment