Saturday 28 March 2015

Wet Saturday

I came down this morning to find everywhere wet. It was not supposed to rain until much later so I was disappointed because it meant that H didn't go out on his bike and used his rollers in the kitchen instead. I managed to make a dozen buns and put on a loaf before he began and then I got myself ready and cycled down to a house that sells crabs in the next village to ours. I bought 2 nice whole crabs,came home and cleaned them and we had lovely Cromer crab sandwiches for lunch. ( they also sell dressed crabs if you don't know how to do it.)  It was only 6 .5 miles so I was back in half an hour. This afternoon we watched a cycle race in Spain,it was really great because a few years ago we biked up one of the mountains that they used today and we were able to follow the road they were on and know what landmark was coming next. We had chops and veg for our evening meal and I watched Doc Martin . H says his back is a bit better today but he still struggles to get up out of a chair. He says he likes the colour of my hair but I am not used to it yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment