Monday 2 March 2015

Workday

I was up at 5.40 and after putting on a load of washing I had my breakfast, packed my lunch and hung out the washing. I was rushing back down the path and I tripped and fell over!!! I fell into a large fern which is razor sharp and it cut both my hands and sliced both my wrists, blood everywhere I only had time to quickly rinse them under the tap and stick plasters everywhere and rush to work. I had to trim leeks till 12.30 and after lunch we washed and packed them. After that there was not much else for me to do so I had to wash the greenhouse windows. It's a horrible job,the glass is so high so the water all ran down my arms and by the time I left off I was wet up to my armpits.  The Boss said he won't need me any more till next Monday, he is on holiday next week and said I will only be doing 1 day that week too. I was glad to get home and get my wet clothes off. We had chicken curry for dinner and our daughter rang to say she will come cycling with us tomorrow. It was nice in the sun but the wind was so strong it was freezing in the middle of the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment