Wednesday 18 February 2015

Windy Wednesday

Another lay in but only till 6.20 this morning. I put on a load of washing and after breakfast I also put on a loaf of bread. After a few household chores we got ready to go out on our mountain bike's. It was so much worse than yesterday, the wind was awful, really strong and cold as well. We rode 18 miles and I was breathless all the way round. The track was much more muddy and sticky than last time we were on it and I didn't enjoy it one bit. We had a coffee when we got back home with a beetroot sandwich. H cleaned the bikes and put them away. We are having chicken curry for dinner tonight. It's work for me again tomorrow. All the washing dried outside again so that's good, saving on electricity because I won't have to use the tumble dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment