Tuesday 10 February 2015

Busy Tuesday

When I got up I put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was light and tidied the kitchen. I went up made the bed and dusted the bedroom before getting dressed in my cycle gear. We rode 33.9 miles, H on his mountain bike and me on my road bike ( so I can almost keep up ). It was a hard ride but I enjoyed it. When we got back home I made us a coffee and after I had changed I went into the back garden and finished clearing the garden path that I began on Sunday. I filled the bird feeders and carried on weeding in the garden for another hour. It was then time for me to prepare our evening meal so I came in, and swept and washed the kitchen floor before turning on the oven to preheat, we had quiche with mushrooms and potato wedges. When H got up this morning he said he has hurt his back, he twisted it in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment