Saturday 14 February 2015

Dull Saturday

It was really dull and wet when I got up but I did a load of washing anyway. Toast for breakfast and at 9.30 daughter and son in law came round so we could all go out together on our bikes. It was a nice ride and we enjoyed it, we chatted all the way round which made a change from riding round as fast as we can go. No 2 son managed to get here last night just before midnight so he was still in bed when we left but up when we came back. We rode almost 30 miles and only saw 4 other cyclists. The dull weather must have choked them off but it wasn't at all cold. We all had cheese on toast for lunch and cottage pie for dinner. No 1 son rang this afternoon so I have seen or spoken to all my children today so I am lucky. H asked if I wanted to go out on my bike again tomorrow but I think I will give it a miss. The forcast is good so far for Tuesday so we may go out then. He says in that case he will probably use his rollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment